Wednesday 8 December 2021

Black Friday parts order

My chassis components clean up over the past few months provided me with an opportunity to make an accurate parts list. By the time that the inevitable annual sales came to town, I was ready and organised. This is my latest shipment of parts:


As well as fresh slave cylinders, the eagle eyed will notice that I have upgraded to a duel master cylinder (for safety reasons): 


The part I am most excited for has to be the dropped spindles:


They will provide a 2.5" drop on the front of the car, whilst offering a smoother ride.

Not everything that I required was in stock, but it was a good haul nonetheless. Things are starting to move towards the chassis rebuild, which makes me happy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm almost afraid to ask but.... are we ever going to see the end of the story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to be afraid - the next chapter will commence momentarily. Thanks for sticking around!

      Delete